18 Feb Roast salmon with beans and asparagus
Welcome back to Sandtondiet and to this week’s roast salmon recipe
This is a great mid-week meal. It’s a really quick, easy and delicious way to get your fish and omega 3’s in. the meal takes minimal preparation time and it’s all prepared in one dish.
So there’s not a lot of mess or cleaning up to do. The beans and asparagus are both full of B vitamins and have a fair amount of fibre in them. So this meal really ticks a few boxes.
If you would like some more fish recipes other than the ones I have written then go to https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/fish. They have some great recipe ideas in this collection too.
I hope that you enjoy today’s recipe. Until next time, Leanne xoxo
The best ever roast salmon with beans and asparagus
150g beans, topped and tailed
Salt and pepper
Squeeze of lemon juice
2 x 100g salmon fillets
Garlic and herb seasoning
- Place the beans and asparagus in a baking dish
- Season with salt and pepper and then squeeze over some lemon juice
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 10 minutes
- Take the dish out of the oven , place the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and season with salt and the garlic and herb seasoning
- Place bake into the oven cook for a further 10 – 15 minutes depending on how well cooked you like your salmon