24 Apr The best roast butter chicken
This recipe for roast butter chicken is one of the easiest chicken dinners I have ever prepared. But don’t be fooled by its simplicity. This chicken dinner recipe is also by far one of my favourite recipes so far.
The simple rub that adorns this roast butter chicken is a flavour bomb! Once Roasted this chicken was pure heaven.
If you are bored of your chicken recipes then have a browse through my website. I have lots of chicken recipes to choose from. This quick and easy paleo pesto chicken or The best ever sweet and tangy chicken this are both also outstandingly delicious. You can also check out The ultimate top 15 chicken recipes where I have compiled a list of my favourite chicken recipes at the moment.
I also found these chicken recipes which look simply scrumptious! The first one is from Real House Moms. It’s a honey butter chicken recipe that is making my mouth water as we speak – https://realhousemoms.com/honey-butter-chicken/. The second one is from Karina at Cafe Delites. This recipes also ticks all the yummy boxes – https://cafedelites.com/easy-honey-garlic-chicken/.
I hope that you are inspired by this new roast butter chicken recipe and that you have a great new chicken dinner. Until next time, Leanne xoxo
The best roast butter chicken you will ever eat
1 whole chicken
2 Tbsp canola oil (or any other neutral oil)
2 Tbsp butter chicken spice mix
1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- Combine the oil, coconut milk and butter chicken spice mix to form a paste
- Rub the paste liberally all over the chicken and place the chicken into an oven proof dish
- Place the dish into the fridge and allow the chicken to marinate for a few hours
- Heat the oven to 180C and place the chicken, uncovered, into the oven
- Roast the chicken for about 80 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through (I usually turn the chicken 2 – 3 times during the roasting time to ensure that the chicken cooks evenly)