01 Apr sweet and sticky Thai chicken
Welcome back to Sandtondiet and to this week’s sweet and sticky Thai chicken drumsticks recipe. This sweet and sticky drumsticks recipe is one of the best chicken dishes that I have ever made. First of all this recipe has the most beautiful balance of flavours and secondly my entire family went mad for this recipe which is always a good thing.
One of the most common complaints that I hear from people, especially clients, is that they are bored of their own food. I think this can be said for most of us. This week’s sweet and sticky Thai chicken drumsticks recipe is a truly delicious meal and is likely to become a firm favourite in your home.
This chicken drumstick recipe can be a stand-alone dish or can be served with many side dishes. This chicken recipe goes exceptionally well with jasmine rice, basmati rice or a Thai inspired vegetable side dish. As you can see the possibilities are endless..
This other beauty of this sweet and sticky Thai chicken drumsticks recipe is that is a very quick and easy dish to put together but above all it is something deliciously different to try. Let me know how it goes!
If you need some more chicken recipes then have a look at The best roast chicken you have ever tasted or roast balsamic onion chicken recipe which are also super delicious. This recipe from reahousemoms.com also looks divine! – https://realhousemoms.com/honey-butter-chicken/
Sweet and sticky Thai chicken drumsticks
20 chicken drumsticks
1 cup thick soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp Thai 7 spice blend
- combine the soy sauce, honey and Thai 7 spice blend and mix well
- place the chicken drumsticks in a bowl and pour over the marinade
- Place the bowl into the fridge and let the chicken marinade for 2 hours, or longer if you have the time
- Remove the bowl from the fridge and place the drumsticks on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Roast the drumsticks at 180C for 60 minutes, turning the drumsticks once during cooking