12 Jan quick and easy paleo pesto chicken
Quick and easy paleo pesto chicken
Welcome back to Sandtondiet and to this week’s paleo almond pesto chicken recipe.
Do you ever find that your chicken recipes are just so boring? I often find myself trying to think of new ways to make chicken. This quick and easy paleo chicken recipe is an absolute gem. My entire family loved it, which as you know is quite the feat.
The paleo pesto chicken recipe is packed with the beautiful flavours of pesto and it is dairy free too. The beauty of cooking for a length of time with coconut milk is that is actually loses its distinct flavour. So rather than a chicken recipe that is distinctly coconut you end up with a creamy pesto chicken recipe.
If you are in need of some more chicken inspiration the have a look at these 10 chicken recipes you can’t live without. Each chicken recipe is more delicious than the next!
I hope that you enjoy this paleo pesto chicken recipe as much as we did. Until next time, Leanne xoxo
Paleo cashew and basil pesto chicken
1 x 410g can lite coconut milk
1 tsp salt
whole chicken, cut into portions
- Combine the pesto, coconut milk and salt and mix together well
- Place the chicken portions into an oven proof dish and pour the sauce over the chicken
- Place the dish into the fridge to allow the chicken marinade for about 2 hours
- Remove the dish from the fridge and place, uncovered, into an oven that has been preheated to 180⁰C
- Cook the chicken for 1 ½ – 2 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown