10 Feb The perfect paleo honey mustard chicken
Welcome back to Sandtondiet and to this week’s paleo honey mustard chicken recipe.
Do you ever find that your chicken recipes are just so boring? I am often on the look for new and innovative chicken recipes for just this reason. This quick and easy paleo honey mustard chicken recipe is an absolute gem. This paleo honey mustard chicken flew off the table my family loved it so much! It just goes to show that new and exciting chicken recipes are a possibility
The paleo chicken recipe is packed with the beautiful flavours of honey and mustard and it’s dairy free too. Because this chicken recipe is quite saucy, the chicken was extremely juicy and succulent.
If you are in need of some more chicken inspiration the have a look at these recipes: honey, soy and Chinese-5-spice roast chicken or quick and easy paleo pesto chicken. Each one is more delicious than the next!
I hope that you enjoy this paleo pesto chicken recipe as much as we did. Until next time, Leanne xoxo
Paleo honey mustard chicken
Salt to taste
1 x 410g can lite coconut milk
1 Tbsp mustard
3 – 4 Tbsp honey
1 x whole chicken, cut into portions
- Combine the honey, mustard, coconut milk and salt and mix together well
- Place the chicken portions into an oven proof dish and pour the sauce over the chicken
- Place the dish into the fridge to allow the chicken marinade for about 2 hours
- Remove the dish from the fridge and place, uncovered, into an oven that has been pre-heated to 180⁰C
- Cook the chicken for 1 ½ – 2 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown