26 Jan Chicken meatballs and sweet potatoes
Welcome back to Sandtondiet and to this week’s airfryer chicken meatballs and sweet potatoes recipe.
The airfryer is a great gadget. It allows quick and easy low fat cooking. There are many delicious recipes that you can make in the airfryer. This recipe for airfryer chicken meatballs and sweet potatoes is a great example of this. Isn’t it great that you can make almost an entire meal in the airfryer.
This meal was a really fun experiment. I had chicken mince in my fridge and I wanted to try something new. Hence this delectable recipe for airfryer chicken meatballs and sweet potatoes.
I have to admit that I cheated a bit with the sweet potatoes. I bought them pre-cut. It was a very lazy day. If you can’t find pre-cut sweet potatoes then cut your whole sweet potatoes into chip size pieces.
This meal was incredibly easy to put together. It was also incredible easy to cook. I hope that you enjoy this meal as much as we did. I would also love to see pictures of your cooked recipes.
Until next time, Leanne xoxo
Airfyer chicken meatballs and sweet potato chips
700g chicken mince
80ml oat flour*
1 large egg
½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
¼ tsp paprika
¼ tsp mustard powder
1 tsp Ina paarman garlic and herb seasoning
Sweet potato chips
5 sweet potatoes cut into chips (by hand or using a chip cutter)
2 tsp oil
- To make the meatballs combine all the meatball ingredients and mix well
- Leave the mixture to rest, covered, in the fridge for a few hours
- Place layer of baking paper into the basket of your airfryer
- Roll the mince mixture into balls bake in the airfryer at 180C for 13 minutes
- Turn the meatballs over once during cooking (to do this simply open the airfryer while running, take the basket out, turn the meatballs over in the basket and place the basket back into the airfryer)
- To make the sweet potato chips first coat them in the two teaspoons of oil
- Add then to the airfryer basket (no baking paper this time) and bake them at 180C for 20 minutes
- make sure to give the basket a shake every now and then so that the potatoes cook evenly
*To make oat flour place raw oats into a blender and blender until it resembles flour